péntek, május 12, 2006

Where is the great - grand pie ?

I didn't have my great party YET :D.
So no cake.
I usually get the cake on the first Sunday after my birthday, when I(We) invite my family to dinner. So maybe Sunday You'll get pictures of it.
Last night I celebrated only with my closest friends near a pizza and some drinks. (in fact a lots of pizza and some drinks). It was fun to receive so many phone calls and messages. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve such considerent friends. And the best part was that although we stayed up until 4 in the morning, my friends and husband had to go to work today, and I got to sleep until 10:30.
The bigger party probably awaits for 20-th of May, when I'll celebrate my first wedding aniversary too.
You see, everything that's important to me happens in May :)

5 Hozzászólások:

Blogger M. Khater ezt mondta...

Hi
i was surfing the net and i found your blog. i like it.
You have nice photos at your blog.

12:42 du., május 12, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

Thanks Moe :)

12:45 du., május 12, 2006  
Anonymous Névtelen ezt mondta...

Before I forget,let me wish you a Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

1:16 du., május 17, 2006  
Blogger p.p. ezt mondta...

Happy Birthday, fellow Taurus!

12:56 de., május 20, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

thanks Alice, Peter!

1:16 du., május 26, 2006  

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home