szerda, július 05, 2006

Bummed

I think I’m jinx for the teams I love.
Germany went home too. (Actually they live there, so they stayed home).
I’m not telling who I want to win anymore. Two of my favorites lost the chance to play in the finale. I still have one favorite. (My third). But as I said: I’m not telling.

Oh, my finals went good too. So it’s officially over. I don’t know my grades yet, but I think they’re ok.
Of course it’s not ALL over. On 25th of July I’m going to apply for Masters Degree. Two more years of studying. But it’ll pass. Just like the last 16 years. :|

2 Hozzászólások:

Blogger csabapu ezt mondta...

Ne keseredj, Tucike, a vb-t valaki egeszen biztos meg fogja nyerni.
Mint az is biztos, hogy sikerulni fog a vizsgad!! Sajnallak, hogy ezzel toltod el a nyarad, de marad meg egy keves es az sokkal finomabb lesz!

1:18 du., július 05, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

Ja.. valaki egesz biztos.

11:50 de., július 08, 2006  

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home