csütörtök, július 06, 2006

Talk about Memes

I know it's childish, but here it goes:
Twenty-one Things.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"S-o opreasca cineva! se rugase el atunci cind femeia incepuse sa citeasca din nou"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My coffe cup. Empty.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Two and a half men
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
15:38
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
15:44
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Except Winamp? (REpublic: Shalom), the cars running down our street
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Last night. Shopping for Bread.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
imdb.com
9. What are you wearing?
Cream shorts and green top
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I was at a funeral. (My friends dad died yesterday)
11. When did you last laugh?
Today. My hubby everyday makes me laugh.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
One mirror, one clock, one calendar and 4 pictures.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. A loose, beautiful Siameze cat in front of our flat. I wish I could adopt it.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It was fine until this question. :|
15. What is the last film you saw?
CRASH. I understand the Oscar now.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A house. And an other one. And a big place with an another house.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm going to a Republic concert in two weeks.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would destroy al mosquitos.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy?
Julia Zsanett / Krisztian
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
When you live in Romania, you always consider living abroad. I would consider Austria or Switzerland.

4 Hozzászólások:

Blogger csabapu ezt mondta...

Nagyon tetszik ez a kis felmero...

12:30 de., július 08, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

Akkor hajra! Toltsd ki te is :)

11:47 de., július 08, 2006  
Blogger csabapu ezt mondta...

Na ne, ekkora nyilvanossag elott nem vallalom magam... Egyebkent is elfogult lennek magammal szemben.

9:38 du., július 11, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

hat ha magyarul toltod ki, akkor mar mindjart kissebb lessz a nyilvanossag. es amugy is, miert ne vallalnad? ha mar bloggolsz, akkor elegge nyilvanossa teszed amugy is magad:)

11:07 du., július 11, 2006  

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home