kedd, július 25, 2006

Countdown ... to sleep...

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
1. Sense and Sensibility (saw it 5 times already)
2. Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Time (I watched it two times in a row)
3. Pay it Forward
4. The Truman show
5. Silence of the Lambs
6. Hanibal
7. Shrek (1 and 2)
8. The sixth sense
9. Girl Interrupted
10. Chicago

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
Won't name them all.
If you were with me on new year's eve, you're one of them.

Eight things you’re wearing:
1. Striped tank top
2. Capris
3. Underware 1 (white)
4. Underware 2 (green striped)
5. Belt
6. Brown earrings
7. wedding ring
8. lipgloss


Seven things on your mind:
1. What an irritating day I had
2. When do I get to start my new work
3. When do I get to resign from my current job.
4. I wish I had a pool.
5. I would like to sleep in a pool
6. I'm hungry
7. My feet hurt.

Six objects you touch every day:
1. my bed
2. my handbag
3. my hubby (not an abject, I know)
4. my coffecup
5. my toothbrush
6. my keyboard


Five things you do everyday:
1. wake up
2. kiss my hubby
2. wash myself
3. drink coffe
4. check my mail
5. eat

Four bands or musical artists that you couldn’t live without:
1. Queen
2. Republic
3. Black Eyed Peas
4. George Michael (I know... but I still love his songs)

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:
1. BEP - Don't phunk with my heart
2. Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
3. Queen -Don't stop me now

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My father (Spiritually he made me who I am)
2. My aunt (Professionally she made me who I am)

One person who has been nice to you today:
1. A former class-mate I met on the bus home

0 Hozzászólások:

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home