kedd, július 18, 2006

Time goes by...

 
I don't know what's up with me, but I think I suffer from "holiday lazyness need". I can't get myself to do anything. I wan't to lay and be blank. For days and days and days. (These are the days when I think being dead is just you having a lot of time to sleep and relax. Not that I wish I was dead).
My school is over, and I was going to apply for masters degree, I was going to work as an accountant, I was offered two really good jobs - so everything was just super. But I don't feel so happy about it, and I don't know why.
And of course, now I have a third job oportunity, a much better one, in the field I always wanted to work, but had little chance to get into, but it has nothing to do with the master I chose to apply for.
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I don't like to make them. Of course it's great I have more to choose from, but I'm in the mood to relax, and party, and go to the mountains with my friends, and enjoy my freedom. (and I feel like that frog in the bottle)
But I'll go to the interview, I'll have to decide about the school, and I have to give up my week in Garana.
I just hope I get the job. Most probably will wait with masters one year (to clear up what would be more usefull to study, and to gain some money, 'couse damn: school costs !).
And most probably will enjoy every weekend to the maximum in august:
one weekend in Garana- if possible,
one weekend partying with friends,
one weekend in Hungary - during National day,
and one weekend at my brothers wedding.
At least I get payed during the fun. :) Posted by Picasa

3 Hozzászólások:

Blogger csabapu ezt mondta...

Ha stilusos lennek, angolul valaszolnek, de nem akarok az lenni.
Tudod, mi jutott eszembe? Churchill egyszer azt mondta: " ...az állásomat szeretem, a munka az, amit ki nem állhatok...". - Tudod mit, igaza volt!

12:39 de., július 19, 2006  
Blogger Tücike ezt mondta...

En majd reszletezem az elso honap munka utan. Miutan egy parszor osszeszidtak, hogy lassan dolgozom (mert kezdo vagyok, es csak most tanulom), miutan egy parszor nem fogok elerni a "szukseg" helyere, mert egyszeruen nem fogyik ki mar a sor elolem, es miutan par napot egy heten 11-kor erek haza, mert el kell zarni az elso felevet.
Oh joy... To work...

9:20 de., július 19, 2006  
Blogger csabapu ezt mondta...

Egy kozhellyel elve: a munka nemesit...

10:18 du., július 19, 2006  

Megjegyzés küldése

<< Home